Your health and safety is important to us.
We ask that all our guests follow our new guidelines to maintain a safe environment for the client, your loved ones, and our team.
- All guests and staff are required to wear a face covering upon entering.
- Please stay home if you believe to have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Please stay in your car and text us at 619-468-4370 when you arrive. We will text you when we are ready for you.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We are not allowing any extra guests at this time.
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. Due to extra cleaning and sanitation requirements in between clients, we may have to reschedule your appointment if clients are more than 10 minutes late to an appointment.
- We will ask you to wash your hands before we start your appointment.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
Just a little extra! We already practice high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- The table will be sprayed with medical grade cleaners before and after each client.
- Washing hands (up to our elbows) before and after each client.
- Wearing a face mask during the session.
- Quarantining if ill or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Eliminating our waiting area and allowing only one client at a time per practitioner.
- We have put air purifiers throughout the studio and in the massage room
Thank you so much for your trust and support during this time. We appreciate you all so much. True Massage values your business.